Business Driven Project Management 2x8h
(Business Analysis II)
Note: Course material, coffee breaks and lunches included in the fee.
“We need to accelerate the launching of new solutions to our customers”;
“Today new competitors/players enter into our market to compete with more traditional companies”;
“Our budgets are reduced, but still we need to win more business “;
“New technologies boost new channels, customer interactions and ways of doing business”;
To meet these challenges and similar ones, Business Developers, Account Managers, Product Managers/Owners, Project Managers, PMO Managers and similar need to take on new concepts, ways of thinking, processes, tools and ways of working.
This course aims to help you understand and initiate this change!
After the course you will:
- Better understand why good Project, Program and Portfolio Management is vital to a Company’s business areas and business success
- Better know how to apply business driven “tools” in portfolio management to improve the success of the launched initiatives, projects and programs– also known as demand management.
- Better understand and how to think, to connect project results with the business results in a measureable way.
- Understand how to implement the suggested improvements.
- Directors and Managers
- Business Developers
- Innovation Managers / Champions
- Product Managers / Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Change / Transformation Managers / Champions
- Key Account Managers
- Project Management 3.0
- Business Acumen
- Management principles and practices
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Types of projects, programs and initiatives in the portfolio. Agile, Structured and Hybrid projects
- Project Generation – Project Portfolio Management
- Business Modelling – Value Proposition Design
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Business Analysis – fundamentals
- Customer development; involving the customer in the solution,
- Definition of a viable solution
- Solution breakdown
- Project Portfolio Authorization
- Execution and Delivery
- Project Portfolio Control and Feedback
- LEAN Start up – principles
- Implementation – Leading Change
- Individual action plan