Hybrid Project Management using GPMM
Note: Course material, coffee breaks and lunches included in the fee.
In this course you will learn how to manage Hybrid projects, making the best use of agile methods in combination with structured project management.
A project model, such as GPMM, is a key to success and in the course you will explore how it can help you and your organization.
After the course you will:
- Know how to plan, control and manage Hybrid projects to ensure the best performance, thus making the best use of both agile methods and structured project management at the same time
- Be able to use the GPMM Project Management Model in this situation and with these types of projects
The participants will get copies of the GPMM 3.0 Project Edition
- Business driven project management
- A common project culture
- LEAN, Agile, Kanban and Scrum fundamentals
- Structured project management
- Program management
- How GPMM 3.0 supports Hybrid project management with special focus on:
- The 5 working forms and the 5 project life cycle models
- The 10 + 1 knowledge areas
- Management of teams
- Business analysis
- Key roles and responsibilities
- The Tollgate decision model
- Value management
- Case study, Exercises and Role plays