Project Management Professional (PMP)® Intensive Certification Preparation Course
This boot-camp style course provides you with the knowledge and self-confidence to do well on the PMP® certification exam, in just four intensive course days. Just like the exam, this course is based primarily on Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017, but it also includes other material relevant for the exam.
The course is suitable for those who have little or no experience of the PMBOK® Guide and more experienced students alike.
Note: Coffee breaks and lunches are also included in the fee.
After the course you will understand:
* The Project Management Institute (PMI)® perspective on Project Management including concepts and terminology.
* What important knowledge areas you must master and what to expect on the exam.
* Recognize typical exam questions helping you pick the best answer in each case.
* Be ready to pass the certification exam.
* Candidates will spend an action-packed four days working intensively on all the subjects for the PMP® certification exam. This means 9-hour workdays, plus homework in the evenings.
* The theoretical Project Management knowledge is coupled with specific tools and techniques and complemented with exercises and a large number of trial exam questions.
* Each candidate is tested on their level of knowledge “before” and “after” the course, including individual identification of strengths and weaknesses to guide their studies.
* All the typical pitfalls and difficulties with exam questions are covered, as well as how to plan and manage your time and other practical advice for the exam.
Docs and Materials:
The following material and books are included:
* Course manual and exercise material
* PMBOK® Guide
* PMP® Exam Preparation by Rita Mulcahy
* X-AM on-line Exam Simulator licence
Experienced Project Managers and PM professionals who intend to pass the PMP® certification exam.
The PMBOK® Guide, including the ten knowledge areas.
Professional responsibility and other exam subjects not covered in the PMBOK® Guide.
Exercises and practice exams.
PMI, PMP, PMBOK are are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.