Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Certification Preparation Program
Program Management is maturing as a standardized way of working.
In consequence, the popularity and demand for the PgMP® certification is on the increase.
This course provides you with the knowledge and self-confidence to prepare for, and do well on the Program Management Professional (PgMP)®certification exam.
Dates & Timeframe:
Applicable Time zone is CET (UTC+01:00)
|Wednesday 11 Nov, 2020||(4 hrs) 15:00 to 19:00|
|Wednesday 18 Nov, 2020||(4 hrs) 15:00 to 19:00|
|Wednesday 25 Nov, 2020||(4 hrs) 15:00 to 19:00|
|Wednesday 02 Dec, 2020||(4 hrs) 15:00 to 19:00|
|Wednesday 09 Dec, 2020||(4 hrs) 15:00 to 19:00|
|Note: Reserve in your agenda following backup session dates: (To be used in case any of the programmed session needs to be rescheduled): December 16th & 22th|
After the training you will have a clear understanding of:
* Know more about Program Management
* The Project Management Institute (PMI)® perspective on Program Management with concepts and terminology.
* The structure and requirements of the PgMP®certification exam
* Know how to prepare yourself in the best way to pass the certification exam
* Have guidelines on what to focus on during your preparation
* Know specific techniques and exercises to develop your understanding of the many subjects and how they interact
* Recognize typical exam questions helping you to pick the best answer in each case
* The Program and Program Management concepts and how they relate to Portfolio Management and Project Management
* The five Program Management Domains
* The “Supporting Processes” and how they relate to the Domains
* The Examination Content Outline (ECO)
* Program Lifecycle and “timeline” aspects, with differences between the Standard and ECO
* The main roles and who is responsible for doing what in Program Management
* “Artifacts” in relation to Domains and timeline.
* Specific “PMI-isms”, vocabulary and definitions
* Sample quick-test questions per subject
* Sample practice exam “before” and “after”
* Various exercises
* Study Hints per subject area
* How to continue preparing for the exam after this course
Experienced Project and Program Managers who intend to pass the PgMP® certification exam, and want to learn more about Program Management.
You will get a manual with all the course material.
We will also use the following books and material:
* The Standard for Program Management, Project Management Institute, Inc.
* Study Guide & 220 Practice Questions & Answers
* Additional test exams