PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Certification Preparation Program
There is a growing market trend for the implementation of Agile methodologies in Project Management; and being certified by an independent organization is a sign of quality and professional experience.
This course covers the subjects that you need to master for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam.
The course will also help you develop your skills at answering the type of questions that appear on the exam.
After the course you will have a clear understanding of:
- The structure of the PMI-ACP® certification exam.
- The knowledge areas you need to master for the exam.
- How to best prepare yourself to pass the certification exam.
Anyone working with Agile methodologies, who is planning to take the PMI-ACP® certification exam
|From 27 February to 10 April, 2019|
|Wednesday 27 February, 201|
|Wednesday 06 March , 2019|
|Wednesday 13 March , 2019|
|Wednesday 20 March , 2019|
|Wednesday 27 March , 2019|
|Wednesday 03 April , 2019|
|Wednesday 10 April , 2019|
Domains and Subjects:
Agile principles and Mindset:
- Why use Agile?
- Agile Manifesto values and principles
- Agile methodologies
- Agile leadership
- Estimation, Prioritization, Planning, Monitoring, Metrics and Reports
- Assessing and prioritizing value
- Delivering incrementally
- Agile contracting
- Establishing a share vision
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Working collaboratively
- Using Critical interpersonal skills
- Building Agile teams
- Self-organized, Hyper-productive Teams.
- Creating collaboratively team spaces
- Tracking team performance
- Agile planning concepts
- Tools for sizing and estimating
- Release and iteration planning
Problem Detection and Resolution:
- Detecting problems
- Managing threats & issues
- Solving Problems
- Continuous improvement in processes, products and people
- PMI´s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
The following material and book are included:
- Program documentation and exercises material
- PMI-ACP Exam Preparation by Mike Griffiths published by RMC
PMI-ACP® is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc