Risk Management in Projects - VCT
One of the most crucial elements for success in projects is the ability to handle risks.
This course will give you the knowledge, practices and techniques for a well-balanced and effective risk management to really make a difference towards the successful outcome of your projects.
You will learn how to plan, execute and control your projects better from a risk management point of view, regardless of whether your projects are long or short in duration, big or small, or executed at a national or international level.
The established practices of risk management are covered step by step, as well as the practical aspects of how to put the theory to work in your real-world projects.
After the course you will:
• Have increased your knowledge and skills regarding risk management in projects.
• Be able to plan, identify, analyze, respond to and control the risks in your projects.
• Have the knowledge to manage risks in different types of projects: customer, internal or R&D projects.
• Have knowledge and skills that can be applied to real-life goal-oriented activities in general, not only projects.
• Have an action plan regarding what to improve and introduce in your own real-life projects.
• Project Managers
• Line Managers
• Project Mambers
• or anyone wanting to learn how to better handle uncertainties in projects or other activities
* Risk Management foundations
* Risk Management process:
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Monitoring & Control
* A pedagogical Case Study based on a real-life example
* The Case Study and other aspects of the course can be customized to the specific needs of participants