GPMM Project eBook NOW $9.99 - GPMM at your fingertips, always available for reference or study, wherever you go: on your Kindle device, Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop (with Kindle App).
Greenlight Project Management Model
Using the GPMM® model and the handbook you will:
- Manage your projects better
- Know when, and how to manage projects as structured, agile or hybrid
- Launch new products and services more quickly
- Improve the customer satisfaction
- Be more efficient
- Improve your management of change (Transformation)
With GPMM® you will have knowledge, practical hands-on advice and support in the following areas at your fingertips:
- Project Management (Structured, Agile and Hybrid)
- Program Management
- Portfolio Management – Governance, Demand Management
- PMO Management
GPMM® 3.0 is a Business Driven Enterprise Project Management Model and Handbook, which will help in all these situations!
GPMM® 3.0 is easy to read and will help you to better understand project management.
GPMM® 3.0 supports projects and programs of all sizes, fits any organization and works well with all available project management tools.
GPMM® 3.0 is partially based on PROPS® (*) , conforms to all the key standards like PMI®, IPMA®, IIBA®, Agile Manifesto, Prince2®, PMDPro® etc, and it is being continuously enhanced since 1989 considering real-life hands-on experience from hundreds of organizations and tens of thousands of projects.
GPMM® is a very useful and practical handbook as it is, but we also offer training and mentoring on the use of the model.
GPMM® 3.0 (released in April 2017) includes:
- Fundamental information about project management, agile methods, program management, project portfolio management and PMO management.
- Project and Program life cycle models – using agile, structured and hybrid ways of working
- Guidelines for Project Portfolio Management and Governance
- A PMO (Project Management Office) model
- Role descriptions
- Practical tips on how to plan and control projects
- Tips on how to better manage Human Skills in projects
- Terminology guide
Based on GPMM® we can also help you to develop a customized methodology for your organization adapted to your good practices and integrated with your tools.
|GPMM 3.0 is available in two versions.
For Project Managers, Team Members and anyone with an interest in projects.
Covers successful Project Management (Structured, Agile and Hybrid)
For Project Managers, Program Managers, Sponsors, PMO and Portfolio Managers
Covers all elements of a comprehensive Project Culture in your organization:
Projects (Structured, Agile, Hybrid), Programs, Portfolios, PMOs, Governance
Available in ENGLISH or SPANISH
PROPS is a registered trademark owned by Ericsson.
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.