SAFe® Scrum Master- VCT*
* VCT = Virtual Classroom Training
Are you curious about how to coach Agile teams to deliver maximum business value at scale?
The SAFe® Scrum Master course covers the tactical skills to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization.
And gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® Scrum Master answers the questions:
- How do Scrum Masters facilitate planning and execution of work during a PI?
- How do you coach and lead Agile teams inside a SAFe enterprise?
- How do you become a servant leader to build a high-performing team?
- How to facilitate Scrum events.
- How to support PI execution.
- How to coach teams to constantly improve.
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® Scrum Master certification exam
Adapted for interactive remote learning with SAFe® Virtual Classrooms