Human Skills for Project Managers - VCT*
* VCT = Virtual Classroom Training
The Human Perspective and the Interpersonal skills are key to good Project Performance, also when we work in virtual environments
In this course you will reflect on your leadership style and get to know different styles. This will enhance your own leadership style and better understand how to lead and act in different situations.
You will also get to know the different phases of team development, learn different styles of conflict resolution and how to carry out a Win-Win negotiation.
You will also improve your communication skills and how to better give and receive feedback.
The course ends with the preparation of an individual action plan..
After the course you will:
• Know more about your own leadership style and how you can adapt it according to the situations.
• Have enhanced your project leadership skills.
• Be able to develop teams and help them through all the development phases.
• Be familiar with the most important guidelines of a win-win negotiation.
• Know several styles of conflict resolution to use the most appropriate to each situation.
• Know how to prepare and perform delicate conversations.
• Have improved your positive communication.
• Have prepared an Individual Action plan
• We apply a training method based on learning by doing”. This means optimizing your learning by combining the trainer’s input and feedback with your own experience and active participation.
• You will experience a course with a high energy level and lots of fun
Feli Victorio is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the ICF with more than 1,200 experience hours. She is specialized in Human Skills and Leadership & Coaching. Feli has worked with world-leading organizations and has extensive experience in training, consulting, and coaching at a national and international level. She is certified by The Leadership Institute & OPP Organization approved to run the MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) and a Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
The course covers the following subjects:
• Personal Contract
• Leadership and team development:
-- - Self-awareness
-- - SAL: Situational Adapted leadership
-- - Team development
-- - Motivation
-- - Feedback
-- - Negotiation skills and Conflict resolution
-- - Empathy & assertiveness
-- - Building trust
-- - DAPA: A model to handle delicate conversations and negotiations
• Individual Action plan