Human Skills in Projects - VCT*
* VCT = Virtual Classroom Training
Location: Virtual Classroom
22 - 25 May, 2023 (15:00 - 19:00)
Times are in : Central European Time (CET) or Central European Summer Time (CEST) as applicable*
(*) CEST applies since March 25th, 2023
The Human Perspective and the Interpersonal skills are key to good Project Performance.
In this course you will reflect on your leadership style and get to know different styles.
The goal is to help you enhance your own leadership style and better understand how to lead and act in different situations.
The course also covers team development, conflict resolution, how to carry out a Win-Win negotiation, communication skills and how to better give and receive feedback.
The course ends with the preparation of an individual action plan..
After the course you will:
• Know more about your own leadership style and how you can adapt it according to the situations.
• Have enhanced your project leadership skills.
• Be able to develop teams and help them through all the development phases.
• Be familiar with the most important guidelines of a win-win negotiation.
• Know several styles of conflict resolution to use the most appropriate to each situation.
• Know how to prepare and perform delicate conversations.
• Have improved your positive communication.
• Have prepared an Individual Action plan
The course covers the following subjects:
• Introduction – Set the scene, Cynefin
• Personal Contract
• SAL: Situational Adapted Leadership
• Team development
• Communication and Active Listening
• Negotiation skills
• Conflict resolution
• Empathy & Assertiveness
• How to build trust and gain respect
• DAPA: A model to handle delicate conversations and negotiations
• Individual Action plan
Some exercises will be video-recorded to help the participants to reflect and develop
• Project and Program Managers
• Service Managers
• Team Leaders and Members
• Other Leaders and Managers
• Anyone who wants to develop the interpersonal skills.
• All subjects include theory, debates and exercises
• We apply a training method based on learning by doing”. This means optimizing your learning by combining the trainer’s input and feedback with your own experience and active participation.
• You will experience a course with a high energy level and lots of fun