PRINCE2® 2017 FOUNDATION & PRACTITIONER - VCT
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a project management methodology designed to ensure that projects meet their objectives, within constraints and deliver stated benefits.
The course includes 2 exams; PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner.
The hands-on approach in the course means high pass rates for the 2 exams, which are taken as part of the course and always included in the course fees. You will need to complete the pre course reading provided prior to attending the course.
Dates & Timeframe:
Applicable Time zone is CET (UTC+01:00) or CEST (UTC-02:00)
|Wednesday 7 April , 2021||(4 hrs) 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)|
|Thursday 8 April , 2021||(4 hrs) 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)|
|Friday 9 April , 2021||(4 hrs) 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)|
|Tuesday 13 April , 2021||(4 hrs) 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)|
|Wednesday 14 April , 2021||(4 hrs) 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)|
|Thursday 15 April , 2021 (End of Foundation)||(4 hrs) 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)|
|Tuesday 20 April , 2021||(4 hrs) 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)|
|Wednesday 21 April , 2021||(4 hrs) 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)|
|Thursday 22April , 2021||(4 hrs) 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)|
|Friday 23 April , 2021 (End of Practitioner)||(4 hrs) 13:00 to 17:00 (CEST)|
After the training you will have a clear understanding of:
* Comprehensive understanding and know how to apply PRINCE2 and its 7 principles,7 processes, 7 themes, checklists and roles in real projects
* Be confident in implementing PRINCE2 within their own organisation
* Be a qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner (subject to passing exam)
* The first 3 days of the course cover the PRINCE2 Foundation syllabus, including:
- Introductions & PRINCE2 overview
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a Stage
- Starting up a Project
- Managing Product Delivery
- Directing a Project
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Business Case
- Closing a Project
* The final two days of the course look at applying the PRINCE2 methodology to real projects, and prepare delegates to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam – including:
- Exam Guidelines
- Time Management
- Types of questions
- Using the answer booklet
- The Manual
- Marking up
- Sample questions – finding the answers
- Working through sample exam papers
This PRINCE2® Practitioner training course is aimed at any level of project staff that requires a formal qualification in the project management method.
Participants will receive a copy of the PRINCE2® Manual and a pre-course Workbook prior to attending.
It is strongly advised that the participants begin the pre-course work and reading (in total some 20 hours), no later than 2 weeks prior to the course start date.